A lot of countries use coins as part of their currency. Thus, for those living and doing business these countries, keeping and counting coins can be trouble-some. That’s when coin counters come in. Coin counters can quickly and accurately count and sort coins if you get good ones. In this article, we will present to you 10 best coin counters packed with useful features in 2023.
Best Coin Counters Reviews in 2023
Royal Sovereign Hand Crank Coin Counter
- ECO Friendly: No electricity or batteries required for coin sorting.
- Large Capacity: Coin sorter can hold up to 200 coins for consumer counting convenience. ; Front door closes for easy storage and keeps dust out
- Compact & Portable: Lightweight design for easy mobility.
- Fun Coin Sorting: Manual Hand Crank is simple for any consumer to sort at their own pace. Convert your loose change into cash!
- Effortless Wrapping: Straight to coin wrapper feature allows the consumer to insert preformed coin wrappers into the coin tubes. Simply pull out coin-filled wrappers and take straight to the bank! NOTE: Coins should be added slowly to maximize efficiency and reduce jams.
Let’s kick off with a reliable unit from the Royal Sovereign. This product is not like another regular coin counter as it is environmentally friendly, and does not need any batteries or electricity to sort coins. Furthermore, it has a high capacity, and it could hold about 200 coins. To make it more convenient for you to store coins and ensure that there is no dust in it, its front door is designed to be closed. It has a portable, lightweight, and compact profile so that it is easy to move around.
Besides that, this machine can be used to sort nickels, quarters, pennies, or dimes. This coin counter can help you save a lot of time as well; you do not need to count or sort the coin one by one. It also helps sort all of your change and then convert it into cash. Another feature of this unit is that it has a coin wrapper in which your coin will go directly into the coin tubes.
Royal Sovereign 4-Row Coin Counter
- Fast Operation: Coin counter rapidly sorts up to 312 coins per minute
- Large Capacity: Coin counter can hold up to 800 coins for consumer counting convenience. Count more coins at once! Voltage- 120V. Consumption (Watts)- 5.5W
- Hands Free Operation: 4 Row Coin Counter with Auto Row Advancement. When coin tubes are full, the tubes will automatically move forward and continue counting.
- Effortless Wrapping: FS-44P comes with a total of 16 coin wrappers. 4 per denomination (4 Quarter wrappers, 4 Penny wrappers, 4 Nickel wrappers, and 4 Dime wrappers).
- Easy to Use: LED Display shows total dollar amount counted as well as total amount by denomination.
Up next, we have a product from the Royal Sovereign again. This coin counter is very efficient as it can sort 312 coins in just one minute. It has a power of 5.5 watts and of 120 V. Moreover, this product can hold 800 coins. And, it can count a lot of coins at once. This unit is made with a hands-free operation as it is built in an auto row advancement.
When the tubes are packed, it will change to another tube automatically and start counting the coin again. This coin counter is designed to have a four-row coin counter. It will include 16 coin wrappers including four nickel wrappers, four penny wrappers, four dime wrappers, and four quarter wrappers. This one is very convenient to use as this machine has a LED display which will show you the total number of the coin in dollars and denomination.
Royal Sovereign Electric Coin Counter
- Fast Operation: Coin sorter rapidly sorts up to 240 coins per minute
- Large Capacity: Coin sorter can hold up to 300 coins for consumer counting convenience. Count more coins at once!
- Hassle-Free Operation: Patented Technology allows for precise internal sorting when counting coins
- Effortless Wrapping: Straight to coin wrapper feature allows the consumer to insert preformed coin wrappers into the coin tubes. The CO-1000 comes with a total of 16 coin wrappers. 4 per denomination (4 Quarter wrappers, 4 Penny wrappers, 4 Nickel wrappers, and 4 Dime wrappers).
- Convenient: Collection Bin gathers change that spills over for easy clean up from change counter
Now, let’s look at this coin counter from Royal Sovereign. This one can count the coin very quickly as in one minute, it could count about 240 coins. The capacity of this product is huge as it could hold 300 coins. It does not count the coin one at the time, but it counts a lot of coins at the same time. This one is very powerful as it has a power of 5.6 watts and 120 voltages.
In addition, this coin counter could count the coin very accurately and precisely as it is made to have the anti-jam technology. Additionally, it has a coin wrapper design in which when this unit sorts coins; each of the coins will go directly into its coin tubes. If you want to remove plastic tubes, you can as the tubes are removable.
This coin counter has four rows. Each one of the row tubes has its denomination and button. You can use this machine to sort nickels, pennies, quarters, and dimes. Having this product is very beneficial as it will help you a lot of time as it only takes a few minutes to sort all of your coins.
Royal Sovereign Anti-Jam Coin Counter
- Fast Operation: Coin counter rapidly sorts up to 312 coins per minute.
- Large Capacity: Coin counter can hold up to 400 coins for consumer counting convenience. Count more coins at once!
- Effortless Wrapping: FS-2D comes with a total of 16 coin wrappers. 4 per denomination (4 Quarter wrappers, 4 Penny wrappers, 4 Nickel wrappers, and 4 Dime wrappers).
- Hassle-Free Operation: Patented Anti-Jam Technology allows for precise internal sorting when counting coins.
- Easy to Use: LED Display shows total dollar amount counted as well as total amount by denomination. Voltage - 120
Subsequently, we have another top-rated coin counter from the Royal Sovereign. Compared to other regular coin counters, this coin counter capacity is larger than those products as it could hold about 400 coins. You will be very satisfied with this one as it counts the coin very fast and it counts a lot of coins at the time.
Adding to that, in one minute, this one could count more than 300 coins. It is very strong and powerful as it has a power of 120 voltages. This one can be used to sort penny, nickel, quarter, and dime. It includes 16 coin wrappers such as four dime wrappers, four penny wrappers, four-quarter wrapper, and four nickel wrappers.
You don’t need to worry that this machine will inaccurately count your coin because it has a patented anti-jam technology construction which will ensure that all of your coins are counted precisely and accurately. This little machine is also very convenient to use as it is built in a LED light which will show you the total amount of your coin by denomination as well as dollar.
Cassida Coin Counter with LED Light
- [ALL-IN-ONE]: An all-in-one solution for any coin handling need. It recognizes, counts, sorts and wraps coins (1, 5, 10, 25 and dollar). Includes bins and plastic coin tubes for each denomination in order to facilitate and speed up the process
- [EFFICIENT and ACCURATE]: The Cassida C200 accurately processes all U.S. coins (Pennies, Nickels, Dimes, Quarters and Dollar Coins) at a speed of 300 coins per minute with a hopper capacity of 2,000 coins and a bin capacity of 900 coins
- [CONVENIENT]: Coin tube attachments and wrappers included to fill preformed coin wrappers automatically and easily. Simply place the coin wrappers into the tubes, press and hold ‘+’ to set automatically for rolls and press start to watch them fill up
- [EASY REPORTING]: With the easy-to-read LED screen, see the total value of coins counted and the value by denomination by pressing the report button
Next, we have a coin counter from Cassida. This machine could count the coins very quickly as it sorts about 300 coins per minute. The hopper capacity of this unit is 2000 coins and the capacity of its bin is 900 coins. Plus, this unit is designed to have three operating modes such as adding mode, counting mode, and batching mode. You could use this product to sort dimes, nickels, quarters, and pennies.
It is also made to have an LED light which will be more convenient for you to see the amount of the denomination of the coin and the total coin in the dollar. The material chosen to make this machine is high-quality plastic.
Royal Sovereign Coin Counter Sorter
- Fast Operation: Coin Sorter Rapidly Sorts Up To 156 Coins Per Minute
- Large Capacity: Coin Sorter Can Hold Up To 200 Coins For Consumer Counting Convenience. Count More Coins At Once
- Hassle-Free Operation: Patented Anti-Jam Technology Allows For Precise Internal Sorting When Counting Coins
- Effortless Wrapping: Qs-1Ac Comes With A Total Of 16 Coin Wrappers. 4 Per Denomination (4 Quarter Wrappers, 4 Penny Wrappers, 4 Nickel Wrappers, And 4 Dime Wrappers)
The following coin counter is from Royal Sovereign once again. This product’s counting speed is so fast that it could count 156 coins in just one minute. This inoy could count more than one coin at the time. Moreover, it has a large capacity which could hold about 200 coins. It is constructed with a patented anti-jam technology which makes sure that all of your coins will count precisely.
This machine can be used to sort 4 denominations such as quarter, dime, nickel, and penny. It comes with 16 coin wrappers such as four nickel wrappers, 4 quarter wrapper, four dime wrappers, and four penny wrappers.
Magnify Battery-operated Coin Counter
Magnify coin counters are not any less desirable. With this one, you can put your trust in this coin counter as it could coin very fast as well as accurately. This machine can be used to sort dollar coins, nickels, pennies, quarters, and dimes. It is powered by the 2 C batteries, but the batteries are not included in the package
This one also has an overflow tray which can be used to collect all of the excess coins. Additionally, you can use this unit without a paper wrapper or with a paper wrapper, and the paper wrappers will be included in the package.
Cassida Coin Counter with LED Display
- Cassida C100 Electronic Coin Sorter/Counter with multi-functional 7 digit LED display with large buttons
- 250 coins/min Counting speed, 1, 5, 10, 25 Countable coins, 1500 coins dimes Hopper capacity, 900 coins dimes Coin drawer capacity
- Grand total for all coins, Dollar value for each denomination Reports, Counting, adding and batching modes Operating modes
- Separate for each denomination Batching type, Preset or 0—500 Batching range, 110 VAC Power source
- NOTE: Coin Tubes are NO LONGER INCLUDED - please consider Cassida C200 instead if you need to wrap coins
A coin counter that also makes it to the list is from Cassida. This machine is constructed with a 7 digit LED display. Furthermore, to make it convenient for you to use it, it is made to have large buttons. This coin counter could count 250 coins in one minute which means it could save you a lot of time as you do not need to count one at a time. The hopper capacity of this product is 1500 coins and its drawer capacity is 900 coins.
It is built in multiple operation modes such as counting mode, denomination reports mode, batching mode, and adding mode. Plus, this one has a power of 110 volts. And, it will not include coin tubes.
Royal Sovereign Battery Coin Sorter
- Simple Operation: Simply flip the switch and place coins into hopper to begin sorting
- High Volume: Large hopper holds up to 75 coins
- Fast Operation: Sorter sorts up to 120 coins per minute
- Portable: Easily move the lightweight sorter due to its compact design
- Battery Operated: Requires 2 C Batteries. Batteries Sold Separately
Over here, Royal Sovereign makes another presence. This coin counter is very easy to use as you only need to switch it on, and put the coin in the hopper. Then, it will start sorting or counting the coins. This machine can sort 120 coins in just one minute. Its hopper has a large capacity as it could sort more about 70 coins.
The unit is designed to be portable and lightweight so that you can easily hold or take it to wherever you want. This machine also has a compact design which is very convenient to store. It is powered by 2 C batteries but you have to buy it separately as it is not included in the package.
Pyle Coin Counting Sorting Machine with LED
- AUTOMATIC COUNTER: The currency counter features accurate, reliable and hassle-free coin batch counting. Simple button operation makes it simple to keep count of totals
- SELECTABLE COUNTING MODES: The coin counter machine features two different modes, free count and batch count. The free count mode displays total money value processed and the batch count mode counts to a user-specified money value
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: This coin counter organizer works with all U.S. coin currency, including pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, half dollars and dollar coins
- SPECIAL FEATURES: The coin sorter machine includes an LCD digital readout that displays total value and number of coins, as well as individual coin collecting tray containers
- TECHNICAL FEATURES: The US coin sorter has the capacity to load 500 plus coins and counts at a speed of 216 plus coins a minute. The dimensions are 14.0’’ x 13.0’’ x 10.4’’ and power voltage is 220V
Last but not least, we have a great coin counter form, Pyle. This product is with built-in two modes such as batch count and free count. The batch count mode will specify your money value, and the free count mode will show you the total number of the coins. It can be used to sort almost all of the coins such as nickels, quarters, pennies, dimes, dollar coins, and half dollars.
Another feature of this coin counter is LED digital readout which will illustrate the total number of your coins, total value, and the total coin-in each tray container. The capacity of this unit is 500 coins, and this one it could sort more than 200 coins per minute.
Provided above are our high recommended coin counters of 2020. Thes coin counters can effortlessly count your pennies with ease, efficiency and accuracy. They are the best-selling models out there. Thus, no need to look any further.