Good morning! Today, intelligence officer Tjeenk Willink will continue the exploratory talks. Due to the test event, Keukenhof (Keukenhof) is also open to 5,000 people.
First is the weather: today there are a lot of clouds and some rain in the north. In other parts of the country, the sun sometimes breaks through the sun. It will be 8 to 13 degrees. It is cloudy and humid on weekends. On Sunday, it will be only about 5 degrees.
Wake up service
What can you expect?
- Information person Tjeenk Willink continued the exploratory discussion. After the small batch production was carried out yesterday, the rest will be carried out today. The last conversation with Rutte, the head of VVD.
- Today we discuss the shooting in Alphen aan den Rijn. Exactly 10 years ago, Tristan van der Vlis shot and killed 6 people and wounded 17 in the De Ridderhof shopping center. Because of the corona, there is a sober memorial.
- Today, testing activities are taking place in Keukenhof in Lisse. This weekend, the Flower Park can receive 5,000 visitors every day. The opening is part of a test conducted by the government to gradually reopen the Netherlands.
What are you missing?
If it depends on the big employer, it’s Administrator working from home. Where physical contact was previously possible in the workplace, employers and employees often had to make digital contact at home. This also involves digital control.
For example, according to data from the software comparison website Capterra, since Corona, the demand for employee monitoring software by Dutch companies has increased dramatically. Compared with before Corona, the demand in the first quarter increased by 58% compared with the same period last year.
Other news in the evening:
- The examination said that children can count a lot. At the end of elementary school, few students have reached the target level of arithmetic.
- The government invests 17.6 billion euros to support the company’s Corona: By 2020, the company has spent 15 billion euros on wage subsidies and 2.6 billion euros on fixed cost subsidies.
- Archaeologists excavate the pharaoh big city in Luxor: This city was built about 3400 years ago. According to experts, this city shows the life of Egypt under the rule of the powerful pharaoh Amenhotep III. The historian found pots, rings, statues and glass ovens in the room.
Lake Ulu Uru in Bolivia contains more plastic than water. Extreme drought has exacerbated the consequences of environmental pollution. A group of volunteers are trying to do something.