Good morning! As of today, all adults under the age of 60 in the Frisian Wadden Islands can be vaccinated, a year after George Floyd was killed by a policeman in the United States.
Weather: Just like the past few days, there have been showers all over the country. In addition, there is a lot of turbidity. At night, it stopped raining in most places. It is about 13 to 14 degrees.
What can you expect today?
- A year ago, George Floyd was killed by a policeman in the United States. Freud’s family visited U.S. President Biden.
- This is the second day of the EU summit in Brussels. EU leaders meet at the summit, Russia, Britain and the Middle East, climate and the corona pandemic will actually be on the agenda. However, the Belarusian action changed this agenda. The Belarusian action forced a passenger plane to turn and then arrested an important journalist.
- As of today, adults under the age of sixty can be vaccinated on the Frisian Wadden Islands. Vlieland, Terschelling, Ameland and Schiermonnikoog are the first cities in the Netherlands that can be used by all adults.
- Elementary school students will receive the results of the final exam. This will actually happen earlier, but because the corona pandemic will cause learning disadvantages, more time is needed to adjust the standards.
What do you miss?
The outgoing Prime Minister Rutte said that last night the heads of European governments fully agreed. Ryanair’s hijacking. After only 2.5 hours of talks, the two countries agreed to impose sanctions on the country. Prime Minister Root called “unprecedented in history” last night The speed of government leaders.
I have known European countries for a long time Hope to impose sanctions To Belarus. After talking to reporters at the summit, Root said: “I myself have never experienced that we as government leaders solve problems so quickly. This shows that we take this very seriously.” “Everyone really did it.”
The summit was mainly dedicated to the arrest of Belarusian blogger and journalist Roman Protasevich. His Ryanair plane flew from Athens to Vilnius on Sunday, but under a false bomb threat, he had to be transferred to Minsk accompanied by fighter jets. He was arrested there.
Other news of the evening:
- Peruvian rebel group “Road to Radiance” killed at least 14 people: There were two children among the dead. An Army spokesperson said that some of the bodies were already on fire.
- More than 200 people injured in Kuala Lumpur train collision: According to the Minister of Transport, a train carrying 213 passengers collided in a tunnel with an empty freight car and the freight car was being tested. Nearly 50 people were seriously injured.
- Fire at Hengelo’s recycling company: This is a paper recycling company. All the paper in the company lobby, as well as the lobby itself, was on fire.
- Farmers, entrepreneurs and natural managers hope to solve the nitrogen crisis togetherThese organizations wrote: “Agricultural departments, nature reserves and economic groups usually don’t write it down.” “Compared with cooperation and taking responsibility, polarization is usually easier.”
Popped up suddenly last night image The blogger and journalist Roman Protasevich was taken from a plane by the Belarusian authorities in Minsk on Sunday. In a video shared by the Belarusian government channel, Protasevich admitted that he was behind the demonstrations in Belarus.
It is not clear when the video was recorded and whether Protasevich was forced to plead guilty.The leader of the Belarusian opposition, Svetlana Tikhanovskaya (Svetlana Tikhanovskaya) wrote Twitter The video was shot in a detention facility in Minsk. Tichanovskaja said: “This is what Rome looked like under spiritual and moral pressure.”