Good morning! Today, the Eurovision Song Contest officially started in Rotterdam, and pro-Palestinian demonstrations were once again held in several cities in the Netherlands.
Just like yesterday, there were showers all over the country. It should be noted that there is less chance of rainfall in coastal areas. The sun can also break through there more frequently. Most of the rain falls in the afternoon and evening, sometimes accompanied by hail and thunderstorms. On the coast, it will be about 14 degrees. In the interior, the temperature can reach 17 degrees.
What can you expect today?
- The opening ceremony of the Eurovision Song Contest is in Rotterdam. The artists participating in the event took the boat one after another at the Rotterdam Cruise Terminal and then were interviewed. Due to the contamination of the delegation, Poland signed the ceremony at the last minute yesterday.
- Just like yesterday, pro-Palestinian demonstrations were also held in various cities in the Netherlands. The initiators of the demonstrations in Eindhoven, Nijmegen, Groningen, and Amsterdam wanted to support the Palestinian people because violence between Israel and the Palestinians broke out again.
- The orange superstar Lieke Martens’ FC Barcelona played against Chelsea in today’s Champions League final.
- The final round of the season is scheduled for the Premier League. All nine games started at 2:30 pm. The tension is still mainly at the bottom of the ranking. Will Willem II or Emmen avoid relegation to the playoffs?
What are you missing?
Appear again tonight To attack Worked in Gaza and Israel. The Israeli army attacked the home of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar. The building is said to have been completely destroyed, but Sinwar was not present at the time of the attack.
Other parts of Gaza were also attacked. Hospital sources told Reuters that at least three Palestinians had been killed. The Arab news channel Al Jazeera reported that at least 25 people were injured, including children. Israel has threatened to launch a new attack. An Army spokesperson said last night that during the night from Saturday to Sunday, Hamas and Islamic Jihad will be targeted.
Other news of the evening:
- The person who interviewed President Obama died at the age of 11: The family said that Damon Weaver died of natural causes at the age of 23. No further details have been disclosed.
- IS calls for an attack on an Afghan mosque: The explosion in Friday prayer killed twelve people, including the imam. Initially, the Taliban were expected to launch an attack, but they quickly condemned the attack.
- Van Kalmthout (Van Kalmthout) won the first IndyCar race and won the racing legend Luyendek: The 20-year-old driver from Hoofddorp is called “VeeKay” in the United States and won the Indianapolis Grand Prix. The last time the Dutch won the IndyCar series was in 1998.
Prime Minister Angela Merkel will leave in September when she is sixteen. What achievements did she achieve on the world stage during that time? News time put into a This series According to interviews with well-known German and international figures, the “Merkel Year” is the criterion.
On a global scale, Merkel has developed into one of the most important world leaders. Her relationship with former U.S. President Trump was in trouble and was properly recorded in the photo of the negotiations at the G7 summit in June 2018. John Bolton, the national security adviser under Trump’s leadership, was present and recounted this moment: