Good morning! The Hague court has ruled against Shell in the Milieudefensie case. National coach Frank De Boer announced the final selection of the Dutch national team to enter the European Championship.
There is occasional sunshine, especially showers in inland areas. Later today, there will be more clouds and some rain in the north. Strong westerly wind, maximum 13 to 15 degrees. There will also be a few showers tomorrow, and the next few days will be dry, with more sunlight and higher temperatures.
What can you expect today?
- The Hague court ruled in a unique case against Shell against Milieudefensie.Environmental groups want to cooperate with other organizations and more than 17,000 citizens carried out Shell will reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
- Syria holds presidential elections for the first time in seven years. There is no doubt that the current President Assad’s victory.
- The judges in the MH17 trial will examine the wreckage of the disaster plane, which has been rebuilt at Gilze-Rijen Air Force Base. According to the chairman of the court, Steenhuis, the court itself wanted to know the pictures of the damage caused by the equipment being shot down.
- National coach Frank de Boer revealed the 26 players he selected for the European Championship. At 2 pm, KNVB will announce the people selected by De Boer. Two hours later, the national coach explained in Zeist.
What are you missing?
The Senate is agree The interim law provides for mandatory entry testing and quarantine obligations for travelers from countries/regions with high corona risk.
The Cabinet took some persuasive actions to make the Senate support the plan, which passed the House of Representatives in mid-May.
GroenLinks eventually secured a majority in the Senate, but under certain conditions. For example, the test method must be separated from the corona method, and this measure is not suitable for places where people can keep a sufficient distance.
Other news in the evening:
- Big tits: OM investigates the radical right-wing action platform Vizier op Links: After putting the threatening label on the front door of the left-hand signed opinion former, the report has been submitted to the platform.
- Mayor’s Call: Save the fragile urban area from destructionThey said in the declaration: In our country, social security and social cohesion are threatened, because poverty, debt and unemployment have led to a widening social gap.
- India prepares for Hurricane Yas: 1.1 million evacuated: Yaas is the second hurricane in a short time. Just last week, Hurricane Tauktae claimed the lives of more than 140 people on the west coast of India. Evacuation was hindered by the corona crisis.
- Lawyer Lil’Kleine: The rapper’s attacks in Spain have decreased, the rapper apologizes Therefore, the artist is allowed to leave the country. Last weekend, he was arrested on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend, which was allegedly reported by his girlfriend.
The moment American students receive their yearbook is something that has been long awaited every year. Therefore, it is very important for students to try their best to be immortal. When about 80 students of Bartraim Trail High School saw their photos, I was very indignant. Be editedt so that part of its neck and décolleté are covered. For example, when 15-year-old Riley O’Keefe wore “her favorite clothes”, there was a black bar above her chest.
The school’s dress code requires girls to “cover their entire shoulders, stay humble, and not show or disturb others”.
Parents want to modify the “antique” dress code because it defines “what a girl wears instead of what a boy wears, which is sexist.”