At 11 o’clock this morning, the sale of tickets for the match between Croatia and Spain in the eighth final of the European Cup in 2020 began. The game will be held in Copenhagen at 6 pm
HNS reports that tickets for the fan department can only be purchased online UEFA’s ticket portalThe access code distributed to applicants by HNS is valid within 24 hours after the start of the sale, that is, until 11 AM on Friday. After that, all tickets will be sold for free, and Croatian fans will no longer enjoy priority.
Since 1 to 4 tickets can be purchased with one code, HNS will have more codes (approximately 3,500 tickets) than the Croatian fan department, so it will be purchased according to the access code on the UEFA portal to “who is first” Until the final sale of all available tickets in the Croatian sector. Therefore, we emphasize that the obtained code does not guarantee the right to buy tickets, but only guarantees priority ticket sales when tickets are available.
Fans with “Follow My Team” tickets (16 rounds of matches that UEFA canceled for everyone before the start of the match) will receive a code to purchase tickets directly from UEFA. These codes are also valid within the same expiration date as the codes that will be distributed through the HNS ticket portal.
1. Sign up to buy tickets HNS ticket portal It will be open on Thursday, June 24th at 10:00 am (you need OIB), and will be open until 11:00 am on June 25th or until all available codes have been distributed.
2. You will immediately receive an access code on the HNS ticket portal.
3. You can use the obtained access code to purchase up to four tickets on the UEFA ticket portal.
4. After 11:00 am on June 25th, tickets will be sold for free and the code will no longer be valid.
5. Note: The access code does not guarantee the right to purchase tickets.