Most of Portugal entered the third phase of deflation on April 19. Now you can go to shopping centers, cinemas, theaters. Find out what can be done starting next Monday.
After the Council of Ministers, Prime Minister Antonio Costa revealed on Thursday that the country’s “universality” will enter the third phase of deflation the following Monday (April 19). However, due to the development of the pandemic, Seven counties will be maintained The current deflationary rules-which will take at least two weeks to enter the third stage-and four other cities will retreat to the more restrictive regulations of the first stage of deflation.
For citizens in municipalities that are entering the third phase of deflation, despite restrictions, there are still more activities and places available.
– Restaurants, cafes and pastry shops will be able to provide table service in-house place. However, each table can only have up to four people. On April 5, when the second phase of deflation began, the terrace was opened. From Monday, the terrace can remain open, but each table can accommodate up to 6 people. Restaurants, cafes and pastry shops are open at 10 pm on weekdays and 1 pm on weekends and holidays.
– you Shopping center and all shops According to the stocking rules determined by the General Administration of Health, they can be opened again. Therefore, starting next week, all stores, even stores and shopping centers with an area of more than 200 square meters, can resume activities.
– you Wedding and baptism They were once again allowed to enter mainland territory, but only to 25% of the capacity of the venue where these events occurred.
– you Cinemas, theaters, auditoriums and theaters Also reopened from Monday.
– Outdoor activities It can also be done, but the capacity is reduced (5 people per 100 square meters)
-As Citizen shop They can also return to face-to-face service by making an appointment.
In addition,The school reopened for secondary education, To bring students to face-to-face classrooms.The same happens in college education. This measure is nationwide, In other words, even the seven counties that did not enter the third stage and the four shrinking counties will open schools to secondary education and higher education institutions.