If something hurts, it is normal to see a doctor. If you are mentally difficult, it is normal to see a psychotherapist.
Although many people are still reluctant to seek such help, many are happy to visit a psychotherapist and some of them share the best advice they have received during treatment. Some of these tips have been posted on the Bored Panda portal.
1. The people who are angry at you when you set your personal boundaries are the ones who will profit without boundaries.
2. I discussed with the therapist how I often break friendships, because I think I will fall in love with someone. When I realize that my relationship is not true, I terminate the relationship. She told me that this was because I didn’t get enough attention and respect, so I finally got love while combining kindness and romance. She told me that I must study and that I should be treated well outside of love.
3. It feels like waves, we can let them carry us or let them pass. There is no sense of good or bad.
4. Don’t be merciful to keep you in touch with people who are unfavorable to you.
5. You cannot change or control the behavior of others, but you can influence your reaction to the behavior of others.
6. Acknowledging that you need help does not mean that you are weak. Accepting help does not mean you are weak.
7. You don’t have to humiliate yourself because someone is embarrassed, pretend you are stupid or hide your opinion.
8. You don’t have to suffer any harm. Solve the situation in adulthood or move away. Life is too short to bear.
9. Always tell someone if they hurt you, not because you will cause conflict, but because you will waste a lot of time waiting for someone to apologize for something you didn’t realize.
10. There is no mistake or selfishness in putting yourself first.
11. Loving others more than yourself will never bring you happiness.
12. It is important to know what kind of person you are, your strengths or weaknesses. In this way, you will know when people project their insecurities on you. People usually see in others what they don’t like about themselves, or envy what you are good at, so they will do everything they can to disappoint you.