DENVER (Newsline), Governor Jared Polis declared Monday that every Colorado taxpayer would receive a rebate for the summer.
Here are five things that you need to know about payments:
- All Colorado residents and taxpayers who file by May 31, 2021 are eligible
- Individuals will get $ 400 while co-presenters will get $ 800
- The check will be delivered by mail in August/September
- The governor stated that the money would be a tax reimbursement that residents will receive before September 15 rather than in the spring 2023.
- The payment will reach approximately $3.1 million residents
The announcement comes at a time when inflation continues to rise along with the cost living in our country.