Prime Minister Narendra Modi (Narendra Modi) was criticized for his management of the crisis and decided to provide free vaccines.
Total reflection. After decentralizing half of India’s anti-Covid-19 vaccine supply for a month and a half, Narendra Modi finally heard the call for help from the Indian Federation and announced on Monday, June 7 that the Federation would regain the 6 Control from the 21st. The Indian nationalist leader stated in a televised speech that now 75% of vaccine purchases will come from Delhi, while the remaining 25% will be freely chosen by private clinics and will have direct contact with pharmaceutical laboratories.
As part of the new system, “Anyone over 18 years old can get the vaccine for free”, The Prime Minister added that it satisfies the opposition that has been demanding for weeks. Since the beginning of May, the federal government has only organized vaccinations for people over the age of 45. This quickly led to crazy price gaps between different regions of the subcontinent, and severe shortages. Foreign vaccine manufacturers refused to negotiate orders. On a case-by-case basis, with the local community .
This recovery occurred after the Supreme Court took a strong stance on national vaccine policy. 1Yes In June, the country’s highest magistrate conducted a qualification review of the latter.“Casual and unreasonable” And ask administrative staff “Develop a clear roadmap until the end of 2021”I have to say that this South Asian giant (1.38 billion inhabitants) came too late. So far, only 46.6 million Indians (3.4% of the population) have received two injections.
The vaccination campaign was launched on January 16 and successfully reached a peak of 4 million injections per day, but in order to achieve the goal set by the Modi government at the beginning of the year-to vaccinate 300 million people by the end of the year. August-The rate should increase to 7 million per day.According to Sukumar Ranganathan, the columnistHindustan Times, Part of “major” Nevertheless, the country received “Some form of protection” Fighting the Coronavirus: 189 million people have the right to be injected at least once, “Accounting for 20% of people over 18 years of age” (940 million people).
You have 54.21% of the articles to read. The rest is for subscribers only.