If your phone has been dropped in water or submerged it with some kind of liquid, then you are not alone. According to statistics from the “Science Express” portal, as many as 25% of smartphone users have already encountered this problem.
Fortunately, this does not mean that you have run out of your phone. Experts suggest that you try to save in several steps.
1. Turn off the device immediately.
2. If your phone is waterproof, and it has been immersed or immersed in other liquids other than water, experts from Apple and Samsung recommend that it be rinsed with clean water (but do not rinse it directly under the tap, because This may damage it).
3. Wipe the phone with a paper towel or soft cloth.
4. Shake gently to flush the water out of the charger port, but please be careful not to shake too much to avoid pushing the liquid into the phone.
5. Remove the SIM card.
6. Use compressed aerosol to blow out the water. Do not blow dry the phone, otherwise it will damage the rubber parts and the screen.
7. Dry the phone, especially the connector slot in front of the drying fan.
8. Store the phone in an airtight container that contains silicone bags (these are the bags that come with new shoes or school bags) or other desiccants to help absorb moisture.
9. Do not charge the phone until you are sure that the phone is completely dry, because charging a device that is still filled with liquid may cause other damage. Apple recommends that you wait at least five hours after the phone has dried out.
If none of these steps help, and your phone cannot be turned on, please do not try to turn on the phone by yourself, but please contact the service center for help.