Red Bull driver MAX VERSTAPPEN won the Monaco Grand Prix and was far ahead in the overall rankings.
The Dutch profited from the withdrawal of the Venetian Charles Leclerc, who decided not to drive due to a Ferrari breakdown before the race.
Leclerc won the best starting position in Saturday’s qualifiers and will be the first to start the race in his hometown. However, he got into trouble when he got into trouble before the end of the qualifiers on Saturday. He damaged the car that was originally repaired at Ferrari, but when Leclerc was driving on the test circle today, he reported the damage to the drive shaft to the mechanic, so Maranello’s team decided not to take any risk.
Therefore, Verstappen has been walking through the narrow city streets of Monte Carlo from start to finish. This is his 12th career win, this time ahead of Carlos Sainz (Ferrari) and Rand Norris. (McLaren).
Verstappen, 23, is now four points ahead of Lewis Hamilton of the United Kingdom, who ranks only seventh in Monaco, but has extra points for the fastest lap.
The next game will be held in Azerbaijan on June 6.
1. Max Verstappen (NIZ/Red Bull Honda) 260.286 km Saturday 1 hour 38: 56.820
2. Carlos Sainz Jr. (ŠPA/Ferrari) + 8,968
3. Lando Norris (VBR/McLaren-Mercedes) +19427
4. Sergio Perez (MEK / Red Bull-Honda) +20,490
5. Sebastian Vettel (Sebastian Vettel) (Germany/Aston Martin Mercedes) + 52,591
6. Pierre Gasly (FRA / AlphaTauri-Honda) + 53,896
7. Lewis Hamilton (VBR/Mercedes)+1: 08.231
8. Lance Stroll (Canada/Aston Martin Mercedes)
9. Esteban Okon (FRA/Alpes-Renault) + 1